ONE TIME, NON-REFUNDABLE TRAINING & ORIENTATION FEES worth RS. 30,000/- [Rupees Thirty Thousand Only] shall be charged at the time of New Admission.
Concession in Training & Orientation Fees will be granted to the following :
- Siblings - 50%
- Jain Minority Community Students - 50%
- Physically Challenged Kids - 50%
- Alumni Kids - 50%
- Single Parent - 40%
- Govt. Employees - 30%
- Extended Family Siblings - 25%
- Goregaon Sports Club Members - 25%
Anyone criterion offering highest concession will be applicable.
|PG||NUR||PG||NUR||JR. KG||SR. KG|
|Timings||9.00 am - 11.00 am||9.00 am - 11.00 am||4.00 pm - 6.00 pm||4.00 pm - 6.00 pm||9.00 am - 12.45 pm||2.30 pm - 6.00 pm|
|11.45 am - 1.45 pm||11.45 am - 1.45 pm|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||88000||93500||60500||60500||99000||104500|
|At the time of Admn/Invoice||15000||15000||10500||10500||15000||15000|
|5th March 2018||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5th April 2018||15000||15000||10000||10000||15000||15000|
|5th May 2018||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5th June 2018||15000||15000||10000||10000||15000||20000|
|5th July 2018||15000||15000||10000||10000||15000||20000|
|5th August 2018||10000||15000||10000||10000||15000||14500|
|5th September 2018||10000||10000||10000||10000||15000||10000|
|5th November 2018||8000||8500||0||0||9000||10000|
In addition to the fees listed above, parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Transport, Entry fee for various competitions (if participated), as applicable from time to time.
Further, parents in general will be required to meet the other routine expenses towards Books, School uniform, Sports uniform, Sports accessories etc., at their end.
Management will reserve its right to club all students who have availed transport facility into one batch/one shift for proper management & coordination.
Decision of school will be binding on all.
- Annual fees is payable in installments as prescribed by the school only on or before the scheduled dates.
- Post-dated cheques are compulsory for one academic year fees. All Cheques should be in favour of "Witty Kids"
- Cash against PDC submitted can be deposited one week prior to the scheduled date mentioned on the cheque.
- Online payment through PAYTM against PDC submitted can be done one week prior to the scheduled date mentioned on the cheque after informing the office.
- Admissions are not granted on trial basis. Hence, Fees once paid is not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- School does not engage into sale of Books,Uniform or other Accessories.Parents are expected to procure the same from open market, as per the recommended Pattern/Format/List at applicable cost.
- A Student Kit will be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one/two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school.
- Evening batches for Play Group and Nursery will be granted concessional fees as mentioned herein.
- Evening Batches (Playgroup & Nursery) Students can avail admissions in Jr.Kg classes by paying regular fees.
- Allotment of Shifts / Divisions will be done as per availability & at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Batch / Division transfer fee of Rs. 1500/- will be charged if applied for. *Transport facility will not be available for Playgroup and Nursery (Afternoon and Evening Batches).
- Transport Fees, if opted for are payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only.
- If Admission is cancelled in the mid term, No Dues Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- GST and other statutory taxes as and where, if applicable will be payable separately.
- Students seeking admission at this school will have the first right of refusal for admission at our Pawan Baug school for Grade I (IGCSE Board) at the fees applicable in Pawan Baug *There will be fee hike of 30 -35% from Sr Kg to Grade 1st. All parents should sign an undertaking for acceptance of the same before conversion of their ward to WIS PB.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
- All admissions are subject to the prevailing rules and regulations laid down by the school from time to time
PG / NURSERY : 9 am to 11 am ( Transport facility available)
PG / NURSERY : 11.45 am to 1.45 pm (Transport facility not available)
PG / NURSERY : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Transport facility not available)
Jr. KG : 9.00 am to 12.45 pm (Transport facility available)
Sr. KG : 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm (Transport facility available)