Witty International School, Pawan Baug, Malad West (Affiliated to University of Cambridge, UK)
* ONE TIME NON REFUNDABLE TRAINING & ORIENTATION FEES WORTH RS. 1,00,000/- [Rupees One Lac Only] shall be charged at the time of New Admission. [Grade 1 to Grade 7]
* ONE TIME NON REFUNDABLE TRAINING & ORIENTATION FEES WORTH RS. 50,000/- [Rupees Fifty Thousand Only] shall be charged at the time of New Admission. [Grade 8 to Grade 12]
* Concession in Training & Orientation Fees will be granted to the following :
- Siblings - 50%
- Jain Minority Community Students - 50%
- Physically Challenged Kids - 50%
- Alumni Kids/Siblings - 50%
- Single Parent - 40%
- Govt. Employees - 30%
- Extended Family Siblings - 25%
- Goregaon Sports Club Members - 25%
*Any one criterion offering highest concession will be applicable.
|Gr - I||Gr - II||Gr - III||Gr - IV||Gr - V||Gr - VI||Gr - VII||Gr - VIII||IGCSE I||IGCSE II||AS - Level & A - Level|
|(Gr - IX)||(Gr - X)||(XI - XII)|
|Fees for 2 yrs.|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||162000||165000||168500||172000||175000||178500||181500||185000||229000||252000||392000|
|At the time of Admn/Invoice||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||25000||25000||50000|
|5th March 2017||20000||20000||20000||20000||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5th April 2017||0||0||0||0||20000||20000||0||0||0||0||50000|
|5th May 2017||0||0||0||0||0||0||20000||20000||0||0||0|
|5th June 2017||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||30000||30000||50000|
|5th July 2017||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||30000||30000||0|
|5th August 2017||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||15000||15000||0||30000||50000|
|5th September 2017||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||15000||15000||30000||30000||0|
|5th October 2017||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||30000||30000||50000|
|5th November 2017||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||15000||20000||20000||0||25000||0|
|5th December 2017||22000||25000||15000||20000||20000||15000||20000||20000||30000||25000||50000|
|5th January 2018||0||0||13500||12000||15000||15000||15000||20000||30000||27000||0|
|5th February 2018||0||0||0||0||0||13500||16500||15000||24000||0||50000|
|5th March 2018||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||42000|
In addition to the fees listed above, parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Transport, Outstation Tours(if opted for), Entry Fees for various competitions (if participated), Fees for Public / Competitive / Board examinations as applicable from time to time. Further, parents in general will be required to meet the other routine expenses towards text books, notebooks, School Uniform, Sport accessories, Canteen expenses etc., at their end. Also parents are expected to provide laptops/P.C.'s and resource CD's as prescribed by the school from time to time for the students.
Important Note :
- Annual fees are payable in installments as prescribed by the school only on or before the scheduled dates.
- Post-dated cheques are compulsory for one academic year fees.
- Cash against PDC submitted can be deposited one week prior to the scheduled date of cheque.
- Admissions are not granted on trial basis. Hence, Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- School uniform, sports uniform, text books etc. can be procured from authorised shops.
- A Student Kit will be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one/two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school.
- Fees for Grade 8 to 12th will be decided on a yearly basis.
- Parents should expect a hike of 10% to 12% in the annual fees enlisted above every year.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. Service Tax as applicable will be payable.
- Canteen Coupons & Locker fees (if opted/availed for) have to be paid separately.
- Allotment of Shifts & Divisions will be at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Batch / Division transfer fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged if applied for.
- Transport Fees, if opted for are payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- If Admission is cancelled in the mid term, No Dues Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes as and where, if applicable will be payable separately.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
- All admissions are subject to the prevailing rules and regulations laid down by the school from time to time.