Witty International School, Pawan Baug, Malad West (Affiliated to University of Cambridge, UK)
* ONE TIME NON REFUNDABLE TRAINING & ORIENTATION FEES WORTH RS. 30,000/- [Thirty Thousand only] shall be charged at the time of New Admission. [Nursery to Sr. Kg.]
* ONE TIME NON REFUNDABLE TRAINING & ORIENTATION FEES WORTH RS. 60,000/- [Sixty Thousand Only] shall be charged at the time of New Admission. [Grade 1 to Grade 7]
* Concession in Training & Orientation Fees will be granted to the following :
- Siblings - 50%
- Jain Minority Community Students - 50%
- Physically Challenged Kids - 50%
- Alumni Kids/Siblings - 50%
- Single Parent - 40%
- Govt. Employees - 30%
- Extended Family Siblings - 25%
- Goregaon Sports Club Members - 25%
*Any one criterion offering highest concession will be applicable.
Pre Primary Section
|NUR||JR. KG||SR. KG|
|Timings||9.00 am - 11.00 am||9.00 am - 12.45 pm||2.30 pm - 6.00 pm|
|11.45 am - 1.45 pm|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||116600||121000||127100|
|At the time of Admn/Invoice||10000||10000||10000|
|5th March 2018||15000||0||0|
|5th April 2018||0||15000||15000|
|5th May 2018||0||0||0|
|5th June 2018||25000||25000||25000|
|5th July 2018||25000||25000||25000|
|5th August 2018||25000||25000||25000|
|5th September 2018||16600||21000||27100|
Primary & Secondary Section
|Gr - I||Gr - II||Gr - III||Gr - IV||Gr - V||Gr - VI||Gr - VII||Gr - VIII||IGCSE I||IGCSE II||AS - Level & A - Level|
|(Gr - IX)||(Gr - X)||(XI - XII)|
|Fees for 2 yrs.|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||178200||181500||185400||189200||192500||196400||199700||203500||229000||252000||392000|
|At the time of Admn/Invoice||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||25000||25000||50000|
|5th March 2018||20000||20000||20000||20000||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5th April 2018||0||0||0||0||20000||20000||0||0||0||0||50000|
|5th May 2018||0||0||0||0||0||0||20000||20000||0||0||0|
|5th June 2018||22000||22000||22000||22000||22000||22000||22000||22000||30000||30000||50000|
|5th July 2018||22000||22000||24000||22000||22000||22000||22000||22000||30000||30000||0|
|5th August 2018||22000||22000||24000||22000||22000||22000||22000||22000||0||30000||50000|
|5th September 2018||25000||25000||25000||22000||22000||22000||22000||22000||30000||30000||0|
|5th October 2018||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||30000||30000||50000|
|5th November 2018||22000||25000||25000||22000||22000||22000||22000||24000||0||25000||0|
|5th December 2018||25200||25500||25400||22000||22000||22000||22000||24500||30000||25000||50000|
|5th January 2019||0||0||0||17200||20500||24400||25700||25000||30000||27000||0|
|5th February 2019||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||24000||0||50000|
|5th March 2019||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||42000|
In addition to the fees listed above, parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Transport, Outstation Tours(if opted for), Entry Fees for various competitions (if participated), Fees for Public / Competitive / Board examinations as applicable from time to time. Further, parents in general will be required to meet the other routine expenses towards text books, notebooks, School Uniform, Sport accessories, Canteen expenses etc., at their end. Also parents are expected to provide laptops/P.C.'s and resource CD's as prescribed by the school from time to time for the students.
Important Note :
- Annual fees are payable in installments as prescribed by the school on or before the scheduled dates.
- Post-dated cheques are compulsory for one academic year fees.
- Cash against PDC submitted can be deposited one week prior to the scheduled date of cheque.
- Online payment through PAYTM against PDC submitted can be done one week prior to the scheduled date mentioned on the cheque after informing the office.
- Admissions are not granted on trial basis. Hence, Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- School uniform, sports uniform, books etc. can be procured from authorised shops.
- A Student Kit will be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one/two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school.
- Evening batches for Play Group and Nursery will be granted concessional fees as mentioned herein.
- Evening Batches (Playgroup & Nursery) Students can avail admissions in Jr.Kg classes by paying applicable Training & Orientation Fees & Tuition fees.
- Concessional fee structure of Evening batch is not applicable for Jr.Kg and above.
- Parents should expect a hike of 10% to 12% in the annual fees enlisted here every year.
- Allotment of Shifts / Divisions will be done as per availability & at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Batch / Division transfer fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged, if applied for.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. GST as applicable will be payable.
- Transport Fees, if opted for are payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- If Admission is cancelled in the mid term, No Dues Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes as and where applicable will be payable separately.
- School Management reserves the right to modify the fees, change batch timings from time to time.
- Students seeking admission at this school will have the first right of refusal for admission at our Pawan Baug school for Grade I (IGCSE Board) at the fees applicable in Pawan Baug
- SR. KG students will get promoted to our Pawan baug school for Grade I (IGCSE Board)
- All admissions are subject to the prevailing rules and regulations laid down by the school from time to time.