- The course is open only to women candidates.
- HSC (GRADE XII) with minimum of 50% marks.
- Additional qualifications and work experience is beneficial.
- Commitment to the welfare of young children and their families is also essential.
- Confirmation of the admission will be granted solely at the discretion of the management.
Duration of the course:
- One academic year (full-time) course.
- Vacation of two to three weeks between semesters will be given.
Medium of instruction:
- Lectures will be conducted in English.
- Practicum will be conducted in English as well as the vernacular languages.
- Examinations will be conducted in English only.
Rules of conduct:
- The trainees are expected to compulsorily participate in all scheduled activities.
- 80% attendance in each semester is compulsory as eligibility criteria for appearing for end semester examination.
- Admission will not be given on a trial basis.
- There will be no refund of fees under any circumstances.
- Attendance for all institutional programs is compulsory whether weekdays or weekends as eligibility criteria for appearing for end semester examination.
- Absence from the class and any college test/examination must be justified and in the case of illness,by a medical certificate.
- The trainees are required to take all examinations and undertake all practical work assignments.
- The trainees are expected to abide by the rules of the departments of the Institution namely the library and the computer laboratory.
- During postings in the school for practical work , the trainees will have to adhere to strict dress code,timings & rules of the school as applicable.
- The Institution reserves the right to rusticate a student at any time and without reconsideration or appeal for low academic achievement or if the student fails to adhere to the standards or discipline set by the Institute.
- The Institution reserves the right to collect and maintain as its own, any material from the trainees it sees fit to have on records.
- The students will be informed of additional rules should they arise, from time to time.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules shall rest at the absolute discretion of the Principal.