Witty International School will create a safe and structured environment where students and staff, along with parents and guardians, come together as a community of life-long learners. Our school will foster individual differences, encourage each other and set challenging goals. We will strive to think critically and creatively to encourage good decision-making strategies to promote a sense of teamwork and cooperation. At Witty International School, child is the only priority and imparting quality education to them is our prime duty. The school shall adhere in word and deed to the philosophy of "DISCOVERY WITH ACTION", following with the universal values of Love, Truth and Tolerance.
The mission of Witty International School is to promote academic excellence and provide the opportunity for early adolescents to attain their individual, social, emotional and physical potential. Quality education will be provided to all students through teamwork and cooperation resulting in their development into mature productive global citizens.
As an International School with strong traditional values, WIS develops a learning community with high academic standards focused upon "balanced caring communicators, knowledgeable inquirers, open-minded principled reflective thinkers, and risk-takers who will be always "On the Top of the World".
Our Emblem & Mission Statement
What It Means?
The shape of our entire emblem is a circle. A circle represents a well rounded individual in harmony; not just with himself or herself but also with the Universe.
Children linking raised hands stands for our future global citizens unified in their dreams of working towards a better tomorrow. The lower half of the ring of children is in a shade of green meaning the hope of an acquisition of balance and freedom to pursue new ideas. The green shades into blue representing peaceful broadened perspectives to learning new information. The ring is completed in a shade of red symbolizing dynamic energy necessary to work with confidence on new ideas.
The globe in the centre of the emblem represents our core desire, expressed in the words of our mission statement "On The Top Of The World". Yellow is used for the key words as it brings with it high intellectual energy required to reach the pinnacle of our dreams.
To complete the emblem are 2 stars in Orange that proudly boast of the enthusiasm and creativity with which the whole school functions.
“On The Top Of The World”
You are at the top when...
- You believe that God is your Best Friend and is there to help you in all your positive efforts.
- You clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person; that yesterday ended last night and today is your brand new day.
- You have learnt from your past, are focused on your present and optimistic about your future.
- You know that success (a win) doesn’t make you, and failure (a loss) doesn’t break you.
- You are filled with hope, faith and love. You live without anger, greed, guilt, envy or thoughts of revenge.
- You are secure in who you are, so you are at peace with God and in fellowship with man.
- You have gained the love and respect of those who know you the best.
- You understand that others can give you pleasure, but genuine happiness comes when you do things for others.
- You are pleasant to the grouch, courteous to the rude and generous to the needy.
- You love the unlovable, give hope to the hopeless, friendship to the friendless and encouragement to the discouraged.
- You recognize, confess, develop and use your God – given physical, mental and spiritual abilities to the glory of God and for the benefit of mankind.